It takes great people to change the world of digital infrastructure. The great people need their human resources activities coordinated – this is where you come in.
It’s all about infrastructure. As STACK EMEA Nordics develops infrastructure to their customers, the infrastructure of our company meets the great people every day. We’re growing and expanding each day: locations – people – investors – customers. Our Management Team are down to earth, ambitious and have worked their way to the top – as can you, with your own dreams and goals.
- Actively support and advise in various processes such as: onboarding/offboarding, sickness absence follow-up, other employment law questions
- Assist with payroll administration
- Ensure the HR system and Employee Handbook is up to date
- Contribute to developing and improving HR processes, routines, and tools to streamline and ensure quality of workflow
- Administrative and operational personnel work, including contracts, training plans and other administrating tasks
- Assist in recruitment processes
- Assist with other HR projects
Solution-oriented / able to prioritize tasks / self-manage a workload / goal-oriented / friendly / approachable / professional / problem solver
- Bachelor’s degree / other relevant practice can compensate for the education requirement
- Overall insight into legislation and agreements (Working Environment Act, Holiday Act, HSE regulations)
- Great written and oral presentation skills in Norwegian and English
- Curiosity and understanding of IT systems
Why STACK EMEA Nordics - what´s in it for you?
- You will be part of our family culture; a warm, inclusive environment where we always support and help each other
- Unlimited opportunities for growth and development - the world of STACK is your oyster!
- We like to have fun at work and value social events that bring us closer
- Work life balance, flexible about where and when you work - we acknowledge you as a 24-hour person.
- Certified in Great Place to Work and 88% of our employees actually agrees that we are a great place to work.
How to apply:
Apply, sooner rather than later, preferably before December 11th, and feel free to skip the standard application letter. We will start interviewing before the deadline and will hire when we find you! If you have any questions, Hanne and Stine in HR-huset look forward to hearing from you!